Re: [IP] Fw: Minmed buttons

I too can testify to the "tricky" button situation with the minimed
507C, but, I am doing pretty well with it. I just cant proess down too
long; quick firm presses is what it seems to require. I ussually use my
thumb to manuever throhg the screen I need. It takes some practice, but,
I will live with until the 508 comes out. Hopefully Minimed will design
a new button system. I am glad that these buttons are not that easy to
push though. That way, I never have to worry about any accidents.

Tim T.