[IP] Katie

Katie, Your letter really touched a nerve with me. Especially the part about not crying anymore when you're told someone has Diabetes.  I still cry when I'm told that a child has diabetes.  It literally breaks my heart,I've said it before if I could take on all of the diabetes, just so one child would never have to have this disease I WOULD IN A HEART BEAT.....I guess it's the been there and done that.....DON'T WANT TO GO THERE AGAIN......

My point being that since I found the pump and a wonderful diabetes team, I feel like I'm an example for kids to see...Hey I made it and you can too...
I feel better than I ever have and by the way had an Endo appt last Fri.  Everything perfect......don't get me wrong I have a few minor complications, if there is such a thing...BUT the bottom line is the last 2 1/2 years have been the best of my life....I feel like I have control of my diabetes and it doesn't control me...WHAT A FEELING.......<VBG>

sorry to ramble.....your letter just touched me....I understand,as we all do...
I just want you all to know that I'm thankful for all of you...We're not alone.....
that's a great feeling.....

Thanks guys....
RHonda

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef