Re: [IP] Humalog - TOO FREQUENT SITE CHANGES ?

Bob wrote:

> I've called Lilly's pharmacists close to a dozen times. They sound like
> they take good notes, but we never hear back from them. I think we are
> going to have to "demand" that they tell *us* what they need to know to
> solve the issues, rather than the typical "uh huh, then what happened
> next?" type of conversation. We might be surprised by how much they don't
> yet know ...

This has been the same conversation I had with Lilly the 2 times I have
called about insulin issues.  They hastily told me that they would talk
to Kayla's doctor (about a Humalog diluant) but not me.  Not even to say
if there is one available.  Then they proceeded to ask me a dozen
questions about Kayla and Humalog and the pump.  Definitely a one-sided
conversation.

Kasey