Re: [IP] U100 pump question

In a message dated 9/14/98 3:20:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ne word of caution: Humalog CANNOT be diluted with water or saline
 solution. It will rapidly become unstable. The concentration of various
 chemicals in the solution is absolutely critical, and must not be
 altered. It was also suggested once that the NPH soluent will work with
 Humalog. This is also WRONG. It causes the Humalog to turn to jelly...
Thanks, John, I was not aware of that. I wiil do some research on it.

Barbara B.