[IP] Questions?????

Bob wrote "We are 500 strong, but we are still a small portion of the total pumping population."

I have some questions
1) What is the pumping population?  in the US? in the World?
2) Why does the Forecast Magazine offer so little pumping recommendations and information?  It has very little value for me now.
3) Is the official research regarding  Humalog being used in pumps on-going now?
4) What about Vel mixes? Anyone doing a study?  My endo clinic never heard of mixing.
5)  I would much rather we use that energy on the phone callse to ask the pump supply manufacturers to make infusion sets and tubing sets separate packages.   I have already called and written that I would like to purchase these separately.