RE: [IP] Pump upgrades

A few weeks ago I was speaking with the Minimed Rep in Calgary. She told me
a new pump is $4,800 Canadian and that they would make an allowance of $500
for my 506. They may have a higher allowance for a 507. The Rep told me
that as my pump is still under warranty - til Dec 98 - not to worry about
it because it should run for a long while yet. Worry about an upgrade or
new pump then was the advice. Of course I have no insurance to pay for a
new pump and the whole cost coomes out of my pocket.

Gary Marlin