[IP] Pump upgrades

Hi All,

I'm using a MiniMed 507 - anyone know what the upgrade cost to the 507C is?

Dave Zakary

Sharpei diem. -- Sieze the Wrinkle Dog.

At first, I was opposed to the so-called satellite mind-control transmissions.

Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
David Zakary                                                    Bowne
Internet Solutions
Interactive Designer                                         21 St. Clair
Ave. East
mailto:email @ redacted           Toronto, Ontario
416-960-8400 x 319                                       M4T 1L9