Re: [IP] Pumping in Germany

> What I really wanted was a handful of prescriptions for free infusion
> sets... and that I got! Now I can change sets every 3 days and to hell
> with the cost! :)

Yea John!  Sorry about the lack of education out there.  Seems Germany
is like anyplace else!  :)  I've gotten far more valuable tidbits from
this group than from any "expert".  I, too, get to teach Kayla's nurse
all the tricks I've learned here.  At least she's receptive and not
condescending!  Hats off to Michael for starting this list, and to all
of the wonderful people here who contribute valuable information for the
rest of us!