[IP] AOL Pump Chat Tonight and New Times

For those of you not on my reminder mailing list the pump support chat times
have been changed.  For the time being we are going to meet on Mondays and
Wednesdays at 8 p.m. Eastern (instead of 9).  The chatroom IS OPEN the rest of
the week at 8 p.m. Eastern if anyone wants to chat at that time, but we are
keeping our scheduled days for Monday and Wednesday.  I WILL continue to send
out reminders for those 2 days and if you are not on my reminder mailing list
and want to be then please let me know.

Have a great day and I hope you can join us this evening.

 <A HREF="aol://2719:2-2-Insulin%20Pumpers">Insulin Pumpers</A>