Re: [IP] Age connection?

My best results come from the stomach area - meaning anywhere within about 6 inches of my navel in a 360 degree area.  I have used other areals, just like that one the best.  Every now and then I have blood come back in canala.  Usually it it hurts putting in the canala needle, I have hit a vein and get blood.  I sort of know the areas to watch for now - after two years of pumping.
Hope this helps.