[IP] Re: MInimed buttons

John, I agree that the buttons on the minimed are very very poor, even with
the little extension I pasted on them.  I often see just what you describe,
it not registering at first, then sometimes a double press, and there is
absolutely no feel at all.  You always must look (or listen if using the
audio bolus).  I'm not sure why this is, since they have had many years to
fix this problem.

<<<<<<<<Then the buttons don't have a quality "press" to them. Sometimes a
just doesn't register, and sometimes it bounces and presses twice. You
always have to check by the beeps or on screen that the button have
pressed as you wanted.>>>>>>>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205