[IP] Humalog - TOO FREQUENT SITE CHANGES ?

Humalog - TOO FREQUENT SITE CHANGES?

Recently many parents have complained to me about the fact that on the
Humalog, site changes have to be much more frequent then they were while using
Velosulin or Humulin R.  We haven't figured out if it's due to lower basal
rates that cause the clogs in the Tender/ComfortDisconnect/Silouettes.

This IP list is 500 strong.  We have a voice.  I for one will call Eli Lilly
today and voice a request that some buffering agent be investigated to make
the Humalog not clog at low basal rates and to last longer even in the heat of
warm weather.  Will you join me in this calling campaign?  1-888-88Lilly.

Thanks,
Ellen