[IP] Fwd: Woman

-- BEGIN included message

The Creation of Woman

When I created the heavens and the earth, I spoke them into being.  When I
created man I formed him and breathed life into his nostrils.  But you, woman,
I fashioned.  I breathed the breath of life into man because your nostrils are
too delicate.  I allowed a deep sleep to come over him so I could patiently
and perfectly fashion you.  Man was put to sleep so that he could not
interfere with the creativity of ME.

>From one bone I fashioned you.  I chose the bone that protects man's life.  I
chose the strong yet delicate rib which protects his heart and lungs and
supports him, as you are meant to do.  Your characteristics are as the rib,
strength yet delicate and fragile.  You provide protection for the most
delicate organs in man, his heart and lungs.  His heart is the center of his
whole being, his lungs hold the breath of life.  The rib cage will allow
itself to be broken before it will allow damage to his heart and lungs.
Support him as the rib cage supports the body.

Around this one bone I fashioned you.  I shaped you.  I created you perfect.
Your eyes, don't change them, your lips how lovely when they part in prayer,
your nose so perfect in form, your hands so gentle to touch.  Oh yes, I've
touched your hands, I've held your heart.  Of all that lives and breathes you
are the most like me.  That is why I made you the mother of life.  You see,
you woman, reside in me.

Adam walked with me in the cool of the day and yet he was lonely.  He could
not see me, or touch me.  He could only feel me.  So everything I wanted Adam
to share and experience with me I fashioned in you.  My holiness, my strength,
my purity, my love, and support, my protection.  You are special because you
are the extension of me.

Man represents my image, woman my emotions.  Together you represent the
totality of God.  So man treat woman well.  Love her, respect her for she is
fragile.  In hurting her you hurt me.  What you do to her, you do to me.  In
crushing her you only damage your own heart and lungs.  Woman support man as
the rib cage.  In humility show him the power of emotion I have given to you.
In gentle quietness show your strength.  In love show him that you are the rib
that protects his inner self.

-- END included message

-- END included message