Re: [IP] Another new endo, another frustration (long)

Hi Kellee:
        I have that book-maybe that's where you heard about it?????
"Pumping Insulin",is written by John Walsh, P.A., C.D.E. and Ruth
Roberts, M.A. The retail price is around 19.95 Canadian. It is an
EXCELLENT book for everyone including diabetics thinking about going on
the pump, daily injections, and who are pumping now... It answers ALOT
of questions. I highly recommend it!!!!!!!!