Re: [IP] Another new endo, another frustration (long)

    Have to admit, the thought had crossed my mind!  It will require some courage
to publicize this (especially while I'm back on the job market here) but I've
thought about it.  I'm not sure what "rights" I have since the problem isn't that
they won't provide the stuff but that all the steps of the process are continually
messed up.  I suspect they will once again blame it on the doctor's office.   In
the last week, I've talked to people in three doctor's offices around here and
they all sound exhausted and overwhelmed.  I'd like to do this in a way that made
even the smallest dent in the insurance co's busincess practices rather than
further punishing doctors and their clericals staff who are being asked to do more
than they can handle or think is right.
    I have until 9:30AM on Monday to make phone calls and see what I can get
accomplished.  Cross your fingers.