Re: [IP] mmol/l

Tim et al -  My MD always told me there were 2 ways to treat diabetes, the
science and the art or instinctual.  Your MD andCDE canteach you the science
but you have to develop your own instincts for what your body needs.  I have
never carb counted. It was unknown 41 years ago when I was diagnosed at 3
1/2 .  I do pretty well just guess how much insulin to pump.  By the way I
had the mumps 6 months before I was diagnosed.  This short note gives lots
of info..   Saves me emailing everyone.