Re: [IP] Another new endo, another frustration (long)

In a message dated 9/13/98 4:22:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< The PCP told me to contact the Calif. Dept of Corporations.  I am going to
 that.  But again, isn't there going to be the old time to investigate and
 lag?  >>
There may be a time lag and that may not solve your immediate problem, but
your efforts may be worthwhile in the long run.  Do you have a local TV
station consumer complaint department? You could threaten the use of it when
you call on Monday.  And use it if you have to!

Barbara B.