Re: [IP] Another new endo, another frustration (long)

Renee -  I think part of our luck is in living in a city with a group of very
future oriented MDs.  I was treated for 35 years by David Simmons teacher Clayton
Kyle.  He has always been way ahead of his time. He had me under tight control
from the time I was diagnosed at 3 1/2 even though that was not the current theory
of treatment for Dm.  I thank him that 41 years later I am healthy and without any
complications.  Maybe I willrun into sometime at Davids office. I live in
Ambler.    Sally