Re: [IP] Another new endo, another frustration (long)

I hope you find the doc you're looking for!!  Good doctors are important!  I
found my endo by pure chance at Diabetic Camp of all places and I've been with
him for 5 years.  The doc I had before had me taking so much insulin I was
enternally low never had a better a1c but I felt like sh*t (pardon my
language).  So I'm glad I found this one.  wish you luck in your search.