Re: Non DM: Mumbling madly was Re: [IP] Re: CHANGING ISP

At 06:11 AM 09/12/1998  Ted Quick wrote:
>Sam Skopp wrote:
>> >list.
>> >
>> >I can't spell either... but there's not a mean post in my body...
>> It also looks like I'm sitting here talking to myself...ooops... I need

>> check in someplace quick. (Where's my BG meter when I need it). Anyone
>> a good shrink? Watch out for the arms when you put on that
>> babble, babble... bye...
>Well, I'm the Quickaround here, and I guess I'm shrinking with advancing
>will that do?

I think I was sinking into the Quicksand last night... fought my way out
and here I am again. But, don't talk to me about advancing age... I think I
got you beat. FDR was still president, and Pearl Harbor had only happened 2
months before I was hatched.