Re: [IP] Another new endo, another frustration (long)

>> And I did learn something very interesting - my GP also wants me off the
>> pump, considers me non-compliant for looking for a pump doctor.  And I have
>> diabetic retinopathy.  No one has told me this but apparently my doctors
>> have known this since last December.  Endo #3 asked what kind of treatment
>> was scheduled.  I love finding out about my health this way.
>> I can not really express how upset this all makes me.  Now I need a decent
>> endo AND a new GP.  Because I (and we all) deserve better than this!!!

Sounds like you must live where I do!  Same here.  There is one doctor in
my province who sees pump patients.  I have been warned by my endo that I
will be "refused treatment" if I keep wanting a pump.

Here though, I have no choice of endos.  We only have one who sees
diabteics  within a 100km radius.

Darrin Parker
email @ redacted   Nova Scotia, Canada!

Check out:  http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Spa/4750/intro.htm  and go