Re: [IP] Age connection?

George,

The last time I checked, Insulin Pumpers was for discussion on DM
related topics -- not only pumping.  I think this "age" thing has been
quite interesting.  Apparently  a number of other members have, too.

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE TALK ABOUT (OR NOT TALK ABOUT) ON A DIABETES/PUMP
LIST?

P.S.  As I have suggested to others, "killfiles" and "delete" keys work
very well!

--

		We can get information online ...
		but wisdom comes from On High!