[IP] legal ramifications

Ruth wrote:

<< Does anyone know or understand the legal ramifications of their sloppiness?
 legal recourse really a good idea?  Would love some input!   This may effect
 of us down the line since California is being used as a model of managed care
 the eastern, mid western and southwestern states.
I was told by human resources at work that I can pay expenses for supplies out
of pocket and take the insurance company to small claims court.  As in your
case, there is no argument that services are covered. The insurance company is
negligent in not supplying them in a timely manner given the nature of the
medical condition.  I have not done this so can not speak to the results.

in LA