Re: [IP] Age connection?

> with our time.  after all what can we do with the data?  we know
> nothing else about the person.  to continue with these responses is

> I, personally, have found it quite interesting to see the numbers.  As a
> matter of fact, I would be interested in finding out about folks that
> were diagnosed with Type 1 DM at an older age than usual (30's and

So lets all go to bizsystems.com/Diabetes site and enter at the
Members Only area. All members of Insulin-Pumpers have access
there. Then we can all enter our own statistics for study and view other
pumping. Have You Posted Your Data. Make your numbers count!
George Lovelace
Type 1, 35 years, Pumping 8/13/98

My other pancreas is battery-operated