Re: [IP] Another new endo, another frustration (long)

On 12 Sep 98 at 11:32, Janine Shea wrote:

> And I did learn something very interesting - my GP also wants me off the
> pump, considers me non-compliant for looking for a pump doctor.  And I have
> diabetic retinopathy.  No one has told me this but apparently my doctors
> have known this since last December.  Endo #3 asked what kind of treatment
> was scheduled.  I love finding out about my health this way.
> I can not really express how upset this all makes me.  Now I need a decent
> endo AND a new GP.  Because I (and we all) deserve better than this!!!
> Thanks to IP members for being there and reminding me I am not alone in
> loving my pump.  Now I remember why I spent so much time in denial - it is
> hard to continue to do something hard with absolutely no support.

Around here I'd be looking for a lawyer or two as well as some new
doctors.  This sounds suspiciously like they are trying to "pad their
income" by getting you in worse shape, so you'll need more visits...

Hope things work out and you can find a real doctor instead of these
"mail order degree" people you seem to be finding...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.