RE: [IP] Another new endo, another frustration (long)

	Keep searching! It took me nearly five years before I found an endo that
knew what the heck he was doing with the pump. He and his new partner are
both excellent and have me caring about me bg's for the first time in 15
years. I have retinopathy that he found and he sent me for treatment right
away. He is the only doctor I go to except my gyn and eye doctors. He
supports me and lets me know he really cares about how I'm doing. He even
comes to the recovery room where I work if he hasn't heard from me in a
while,  Good luck and remember we're here if you need a shoulder.