Year 2K, was Re: [IP] Disetronic Pumps - Tim

> Y2K is mostly going to affect older computers that should have been
retired aong ago.

This is a common perception and unfortunately not always true.  There are
programs and hardware that are much newer than the 60s with the problem.
Basically, no one knows for sure how much stuff will fail.  I recommend
having 2-3 months of diabetes supplies by the end of December next year,
just in case.  These comments saved Disetronic a call in the next couple of
months to make sure my pump is Y2K compliant.