Re: [IP] age connection

In the hopes it will make you feel a little better...perhaps the trend is due
in part to the fact they can recognize diabetes so much earlier now and that
fewer kids (and probably there were more small ones for whom this is true) die
now in undiagnosed diabetic commas.  I was diagnosed at age 11, but evidence
suggests that I probably had high blood sugars anywhere from 2 to 3 years
before that.  At that time, they only did bg tests when kids showed
significant symptoms.