At 09:53 PM 09/11/1998  Sam Skopp wrote:
>>Duh!!! This was mean to go person to person rather than to the whole
>I can't spell either... but there's not a mean post in my body...

It also looks like I'm sitting here talking to myself...ooops... I need to
check in someplace quick. (Where's my BG meter when I need it). Anyone know
a good shrink? Watch out for the arms when you put on that straitjacket...
babble, babble... bye...

(In Portland, OR where the top two news stories have been: 1. A tale of a
whale and 2. A whale of a tale)