At 03:35 PM 09/11/1998  James Lieb wrote:
>Please change my digest subscription to my new e-mail address:
>from: email @ redacted
>to: email @ redacted

I'm in the middle of taking care of this for you. In the process of doing
the switch I accidentally subscribed you to Insulin Pumpers instead of the
Insulin Pumpers Digest. As soon as I realized what I'd done, I fixed it...
but just in case you get some Pumpers messages for a short period of time,
you'll know what happened. Sorry.

Sam Skopp
Insulin Pumpers Administrator of the Week