Re: [IP] age connection

    And to add to that depressing news:   My friend Ellen, who created the
KidsRPumping website <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/camelsRFun/index.html">
CamelsRFun's Home Page</A>, told me that her son's ped. endo has been getting
2-3 newly dx'd kids per week - all under age 3!!!!!!! This is a very reputable
endo who had over 200 kids on pumps 2 years ago, when Melissa first went on
her pump.  The endo had written an article about why she felt pumps were great
for kids & it had been sent to me in our original order from Home Medical in
Florida. This is VERY disturbing to say the least!!!