Re: [IP] Anyone else had this problem...

<< On the morning that I change the site, bolus, and eat I have found that my
 blood sugars have gone WAY up - almost as if I hadn't taken a bolus. >>

This works for me and it is only what I do and not a suggestion to do it.
After inserting a new site, I give a unit to get the ball rolling.  It may be
my luck, but I generally do not have a high bg due to changing the site.
Remember YMMV and always check with your doc.  Good Luck, Health and
Happiness, Jeff.   email @ redacted

Type 1 38 yrs, dxed 11mths old
Pump for 15 yrs.