Re: [IP] vac ulance (sp?)

Hi Barb --

The Vacu-Lance lancing device fits in a box that's about 6"" long,
2" wide and 1" deep.  The box also constains a number of vacu-lance
lancets, and a brief instruction pamphlet.

Got to *try* to make it work soon.  8-/

Jphn Huff, Dayton OH
( type 1, dx @ 18 months, now 61 yo )
mailto:email @ redacted