Re: [IP] I need your letters please!!!!

If your doctor wants you to have more normal blood sugars, improved
circulation, more freedom to live a more "normal life", why would they
not prescribe. The research is in...diabetics are more oftent than not
healthier on the pump.

I have been wearing the MiniMed 507C. Let me put it this way, my blood
sugars seldom escelate past 200. 80-146 are more seen on a pump than on
needles. If you can achieve an a1c of 6.4 on needles, stay on em.

If your doctor is smart, educated and really wants to see you succeed,
he will, in your best interest, prescribe the pump and work with you to
get better control. If not, find a different doctor.

Tim T.