Re: [IP] I need your letters please!!!!

Hi Michelle,

I would be happy to write you a huge letter if I had the experience.  I
am still trying to convince the doctor to prescribe the pump for me.

I asked over a week ago for similar letters to take to my doctor next
Monday (9/14) but have only received 3 replies!

Good luck.

--

		We can get information online ...
		but wisdom comes from On High!