Re: [IP] Herbal Medicines

Hi Jenny,

Is the $90.00 charge for going to the doctor's office for the injection,
or do you do your own injections?  I take Imitrex injections, too.  I
inject myself.  I have no idea what they are costing, though, because my
insurance pays 100% (thank goodness).  If they are charging $90.00 for
just the pre-filled syringe then I think it is a little pricey!

> I spend $90.00 a shot on imitrex, a
> migraine medicine to contract these very same blood vessels.  Doesn't
> seem worth it to me.
> Jenny

		We can get information online ...
		but wisdom comes from On High!