Re: [IP] Age connection?

I was diagnosed at 13 two weeks before my 14th birthday.  I also know a lady
that was diagnosed when she was 72. Imagine that=)

Just a little beef I thought I'd share.  I just had a baby and when I was
going to the Dr. or to the hospital everyone people where continously asking
are always diabetic or just part of the time. To one lady I finally answered
"just on weekends thanks". (this was after 6 or 7 other nurses asked the same