[IP] #436 revisited

I am glad that at least there is some sort of answer for the
discombobulation, that had me more freaked than the high bg. I have been
having some higher overnight bg's and sort of figured it was to do with the
pain thing.  But the woozies were totally uncalled for in my book.  I just
hope I don't have anymore of them.  It lasted for the first hour I was
awake, well maybe not the whole hour, but it seemed to last for way too
I am still afraid of trying to adjust for the high bgs, since I am here
alone,   and the unpredictabilities of how my body reacts to insulin from
time to time makes me caution when I am the most vulnerable. When I am
asleep, that is . thanks for the input. Laurie B.