RE: [IP] I need your letters please!!!!

Michelle, I had alot of the same problems you described. I switched to the
tenders and my problems have almost been eliminated. I still have a problem
with burning if my bolus is more than ten units, so now I do two boluses
about five minutes apart. It keeps me from even feeling the bolus. I am
also a nurse in the recovery room and have found that if I wear uniform
tops that hang over my pants that I am much less likely to catch my tubing
(although it still happens sometimes). Have you experimented with lots of
differrent infusion sets? I used one with a bent needle with wings before I
went to the tender. Good luck and keep in touvh.