[IP] Age connection

Hey y'all,
 Since we are doing a survey, kind of. I have another question. I was
diagnosed at the age of 10, but it also coincided with my parents divorce
which took place six months earlier. Since then, even the SLIGHTEST amount of
stress can shoot my bgs over the top. Often wondered if the two were related.
I know at one time they were saying that they felt a virus could trigger the
disease. Just wondered if anyone else had theirs triggered from stress.

Marilyn : )