Re: [IP] Anyone else had this problem...

I usually change in the morning before my shower also.  I test my blood and
then give myself a bolus to cover my BG.  After insertion later, I usually add
about 1.5u extra it regulates my BG perfectly by midmorning and seems to make
up for the basal I miss when I'm unhooked.  1.5u is my personal basal rate at
8 in the morning whenI take my shower, maybe you could give something like
this a try!  Good luck!