[IP] pricks

I do an average of 9 pricks a day (no that is not some comment on my sexual
behavior), sometimes MORE - ie, 2 weeks ago - when I was having problems with
rocket fuel...I tested 12 times in 2 hours - watched myself slide around...it
was kinda fun - painful and messy and probably expensive, but very educational

and speaking of pricks...I go to the new eye doc tomorrow and hope he isnt
one.  His office sent me a photo copied info sheet that was very blurry snad
smudged and not at ALL clear.  I called and asked if they had sent me this as
some sort of of a joke....

Sara - who is NOT in the mood to be trifled with
*-)=B xoxx ~~~[507]