Re: [IP] Anyone else had this problem...

Hi Dave,
I've had the same experience several times.  What I have figured out is that I always test before I change the site (Iusually like to take a shower) I do any high Bg correction PLUS I replace about an hours worth of current basal.  That way I'm 'covered' until I hook back up.  Good luck, I think that this is a very individual solution YMMV.