Re: [IP] question #436

In a message dated 9/10/98 4:15:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  have been having problems with my shoulder, a torn rotator cuff has been
 thrown out for explanation, but so far all the doc has prescribed is
 ibuprofen 3x a day.  I was doing this until my stomach started giving me
 fits, so I quit last weekend.
 My test last nite at 11p.m. was 108, and I laid in bed for 2.5 hrs trying to
 sleep with the pain in my shoulder keeping me awake.  I have a talking alarm
 clock, that states the hours, every hour.  >>
The stress of pain will have an effect on BGs.

Barbara B.