Re: [IP] Herbal Medicines

I was under the impression that the ginkoba doesn't thin the blood, it
expands the blood vessels in the brain. (More oxygen to the brain,
increased thought and productivity.) I spend $90.00 a shot on imitrex, a
migraine medicine to contract these very same blood vessels.  Doesn't
seem worth it to me.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]