Re: [IP] Re:Friendly words

>    You are a sweetheart!!!

Shh!! Not too loud... my wife might be listening....  ;-}

>Not only do you have a great sense of humor, but
>you have a terrific knack for putting things into perspective. I
>unofficially appoint you the "voice of reason" for this group!!...

Thanks... no wonder, at work, they pass all the difficult clients to me...
(sigh) Basically I get along well with most people and hate to see
unimportant things get in the way of the whole purpose for this group. I am
a good listener... often that's more important than having all the

Has there been a full moon recently?