[IP] The pump issue

Hi,
About the pump issue....I could care less about the one I use (the mini-med 506)  All that I know is that it works for me!!!! and it literally saved my life...
Isn't this the bottom line....the end result?????

Everyone has different lifestyles and different needs,Just as we are all people and diabetics...ALL DIFFERENT......I'm just glad that I've lived long enough and have few complications...and I've found this small miracle...
my hats off to all of the engineers and scientists that have worked on this for ME!!!!
granted, it's not a cure...but I'll take it!!!!!! It's better that the way that I was living before......

Thanks for you guys and this list......It has helped me so many times.....

Just my .02

Rhonda

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef