Re: [IP] Anyone else had this problem...

Everyone's suggestions on this topic are excellent but I have another
thought.  When I first began pumping,  the actual experience of changing
the infusion sets was very stressful to me-  I was just terrified of those
needles.  The stress was enough that my sugars would go sky high initially.
 After I got used to changing the sets (three or four months into pumping)
it settled down.

Occasionally,  however,  I may be having trouble finding a site or just
sort of "relapse"  and will have the same problem still.  Try to remember
what you mental state was on those mornings-  if you were overly anxious
about the set change that could be part of the problem.

Hang in there

Karen Alasin