Re: [IP] Re:Friendly words

> << I have been testing 18 to 20 times daily for the last couple of
> weeks because
>  my blood sugars change so dramatically. Just a small amount of
>  stress can cause a rapid change and I want to stay on top of my

You may want to raise your target bg level a little and live with a
greater bg margins until things settle down for you.

How about 120-130 as a target with acceptable range being 80-160.
That will give you greater flexibility without compromising your
control. If you actually managed to average 150, your hbA1c would be
7.0 Not bad.....