Re: [IP] which pump???

My apologies for offending anyone concerning my opinions against the
Disetronic. Personally, I have some problems with the minimed. I do not
like the door on the back....it is cheap, flimsy plastic and with not
much effort I could dislodge it quite easily. As well, the buttons can
sometimes be difficult to press (a problem for older people with
arthritus I am sure). However, one has to justify their purchase of
either product. No fued was intended.

"Can't we all just get along"
                         -Rodney King

Tim T.